Global Parametrics have partnered with Oxfam Philippines and Plan International to launch the B-Ready Project, which aims to promote disaster resilience for the most vulnerable, the elderly, women and children living in low-resource communities in the Philippines.
Global Parametrics’ mission is to catalyse markets for disaster risk protection and foster impact at scale.
Through our NDF Partnership, a blend of public and private capital, we combat extreme weather and natural hazard risk.
We are proud to document our journey to reach this impact, with the release of the first edition of the GP Quarterly Impact Briefer.
In this edition, we explore updates from Q1 2022, including:
- The release of the 2021 impact figures
- Announcing the B-Ready website, and our feature in the InsuResilience Global Partnership Annual Report
- Welcoming two new hires, Juan Pablo Sainz and Isabelle De Viggiani, to the GP team.
See below for the full report
Global Parametrics has been ranked no. 1 in Insurtech Insights’ and Sønr’s Future50 Europe- the industry’s definitive ranking of early-stage insurtech startups shaping the risk transfer landscape in Europe.
This award is the result of months of research, with input and critical analysis from some of the most experienced and influential names in the industry. Global Parametrics was selected amongst thousands of contenders for the top spot.
Produced by Insurtech Insights and Sønr Global, a leading market intelligence platform for the insurance sector, thousands of organisations were whittled down to a shortlist of over 300 before the final Future50 were selected by a panel of over 20 C-level judges. Judges hailed from some of the most highly regarded insurance companies worldwide.
Insurtech Insights bases their rating system on The Sønr Index which evaluates millions of data points across the following criteria:
- People: The key people across the business, taking in factors such as where they have studied, their past involvement with startups or notable companies, their known network, and whether they are considered experts in their field.
- Product: Including the core tech stack of the business, patents they have registered, the customer problem they have overcome and any exceptional tech or experience they have created.
- Performance: Growth metrics such as downloads, partnership, investments and traction. And other attributes including financials, market sizing and performance traction to date.
We are honoured for this recognition, which validates both our work and our mandate in delivering solutions to mitigate risk to climate and extreme weather.
See us featured in the full Future50 here: